學習語言,分為聽, 講, 讀和寫四個部份;生活上接觸聽和講是比讀和寫多,小朋友在認字和閱讀方面較弱, 加上本身中文在字形上較為複雜, 不能利用拼音等學習方法去幫助小朋友認字, 小朋友難以掌握, 影響學習, 繼而出現寫字困難等問題。
小朋友要明白寫甚麼字學習才會有意義; 先寫而後讀, 是讓小朋友在寫字學習中得到滿足感和成功感, 提升學習的興趣. 所以兩者必須同步進行, 缺一不可, 也是一個很自然的學習循環.
往往寫字練習會變得填壓式, 刻板乏味, 減低小朋友對學習漢字的興趣, 更會為學習較慢的小朋友帶來困難重重.
本校為學前的小朋友度身訂造一個學習中文認字課程, 目的是希望透過有趣的蒙特梭利教具,兒歌, 口訣, 舞步等工具, 提升小朋友對學習中文的興趣, 達成認識漢字結構的最終目標.
• 敎授 '中文字操', 學習變成遊戲, 提升小朋友對學習興趣
• 每個字母操都備有口訣和兒歌, 方便記憶
• 課程由淺入深, 讓小朋友有充足的時間學習認字和寫字
• 小班教學, 能照顧不同小朋友的學習需耍, 課程以幼兒為本
• 重點學習基本筆劃, 筆順和簡單漢字，配合幼稚園的認字要求
• 利用分享閱讀, 演講的方法, 加強小朋友對認字閱讀的自信心和與人分享的精神
Learning a language involves four areas: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Learning to listen and speak Chinese is what we encounter more than learning to read and write. This is the common weakness of young learners in addition to the complexity of composing a Chinese character, and the inability to recognize a character without Pinyin. Altogether, with the difficulty of writing a character affects the learning interest.
If a child is able to identify the character they write, they would have a better understanding of what they are learning. Developing both writing and reading alongside enables a child to have a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment and increase their interest in learning.
Mere writing demotivates your child’s interest in Chinese and slows down their progress.
Our school provides pre-learner word recognition courses with the use of Montessori tools with songs, nursery rhymes, dance and toys directed to ignite the interest the interest of your child in learning and recognizing Chinese character.
- Character recognition thru fun games to increase learning interest
- Character enhancing memory thru songs and nursery rhymes.
- Classes starting from easy to difficult to give enough time for word recognition and writing
- Small classes for better support your child’s learning needs
- Learning strokes of a character according to kindergarten standards
- Reading books and story-telling to enhance the confidence of your child in sharing with the public.